The services we offer are:-
DOG WALKING – We cover Hove, Brighton, Portslade, Hangleton, Southwick and Ditchling. We keep our groups small so that each dog has my full focus. We encourage great fun and great exercise and we always walk in safe areas.
- For further information go to services and prices page Services and Prices
FUN DOG AGILITY – The difference between ‘Fun Agility’ and ‘Competition Agility’ is that with Fun Agility there’s no pressure to be fast or fabulous! The main purpose is to have fun, provide great exercise for their mind and body and enhance your communication together.
- For further information, dates and cost please go to Fun Agility page Fun Agility – Classes and Taster Sessions
FUN DOG TRAINING & PUPPY ACTIVITY SESSIONS – Learning through play with fun training games – Fun ways to learn Good Behaviour.
- Fully Qualified Trainer * Fully Enclosed Training Area * Small Groups
- For further information go to Fun Dog Training & Puppy Activity Sessions page
DOGS CLUB ACTIVITY DAYS– Fun and informative days for dogs and their humans! Fun and games, competitions, fun agility and guest speakers with light refreshments throughout.
- For further information go to Activity Days page Activity Days