My new cleaning procedures include:
- Clean towels in the van every day…
- I’ll be using my own leads, which will be cleaned after each walk.
- Cleaning down each van cubical with a kennel cleaning product after each walk – [*Product info:- High Concentration Disinfectant to Control Animal Diseases in the Home, Kennels or Rescue Centres – ‘Destroys Bacteria, Fungi and Viruses at Source’]
- Antibacterial hand sanitisers (gel and wipes) in the van, for use before and after each pick up/drop off.
- Antibacterial wipes in my walking bag for use during the walks.
- Latex gloves in the van for use as needed.
- I will be doing a single 1hour small group dog walk each day…
- For those who are booked… when I text you a pick-up time the evening before, we’ll confirm our social distance pick-up details.
** Please let me know if anyone in the household shows symptoms causing you all to self-isolate, because this will mean that I’ll need to walk your dog solo.
- Other than my time out working, I will not be socialising, not going to the beach or park to sunbathe etc… I will be at home.
The services we offer are:-
DOG WALKING – We cover Hove, Brighton, Portslade, Hangleton, Southwick and Ditchling. We keep our groups small so that each dog has my full focus. We encourage great fun and great exercise and we always walk in safe areas.
- For further information go to services and prices page Services and Prices
FUN AGILITY – The difference between ‘Fun Agility’ and ‘Competition Agility’ is that with Fun Agility there’s no pressure involved to be fast or fabulous! The main purpose is to have fun and provide great exercise for their mind and body.
- For further information, dates and cost please go to Fun Agility page Fun Agility – Classes and Taster Sessions
DOGS CLUB ACTIVITY DAYS– Fun and informative days for dogs and their humans! Fun and games, competitions, fun agility and guest speakers with light refreshments throughout.
- For further information go to Activity Days page Activity Days