Level 3 Dog Behaviour Diploma – PETbc Accredited – (BCCSDip.DogBhv) [DISTINCTION] – British College of Canine Studies – March 2021
Dogs and Children Certificate – Certificate of Achievement [DISTINCTION] – British College of Canine Studies (BCCS) – March 2021 – Looking at dog behaviour with a focus on risks and highlights within a family environment.
Ultimate Dog Training Instructors Course – Certificate of Achievement The Academy of Modern Canine Behaviour and Training – October 2019
Fun Dog Agility Coaching Diploma – (BCCSDip.FDAg) – DISTINCTION British College of Canine Studies – February 2018
Emergency First Aid for Dogs – CPD Certificate of Attendance – Nov 2019
Small group walks (max 6 dogs) – Morning walks only:
- £10.50 (1 hr)
- (2nd dog from same household £7.00)
- £8.00 (½ hr)
- (2nd dog from same household £6.50)
You get excellent value for money from the service I provide…
- Considerate/respectful collection and drop off for every dog.
- Exceptionally reliable/accountable and amenable with arrangements.
- A comfortable van with cushioned bases and towels for the dogs to lie on.
- A guaranteed minimum of a full hours walk, in a safe open/woodland space.
- A genuine care, engagement and welfare concern for each individual dog throughout each walk.
- A maximum of 6 dogs per walk (usually a group of 4 or 5).
- A sponge down and towel dry, as best I can, from mud/fox poo before returning home.
- An email review with photographs of your dogs’ walk.
I love dogs and respect dogs and dog welfare is my top priority, therefore I promise to care for your beloved pet as if they were our own. Dogs Club Promises.
Note: Pick up and drop off is included for all walking services within a 10 mile radius of Hove. Additional cost maybe incurred for further distance (@ 40p per mile).
My routine procedures include… using my own leads; Cleaning down each van cubical with a kennel cleaning product after each walk – [*Product info:- High Concentration Disinfectant to Control Animal Diseases in the Home, Kennels or Rescue Centres‘ Destroys Bacteria, Fungi and Viruses at Source’]; Antibacterial hand sanitiser in the van, for use before and after each pick up/drop off; Antibacterial wipes in my walking bag for use during the walks; Latex gloves in the van for use as needed.
Fun Dog Agility Classes
£40 for a 4 week course (Beginners)
£10 for a Booster Class & Handling Class (Intermediate)
£16 for a 1-2-1 Class
‘Pop Up Agility Park’ – £5 for unlimited time
Lots more information on our Fun Agility including forthcoming dates for your diary on the following page:- Fun Agility – Classes and Taster Sessions
FUN DOG TRAINING
QUALIFIED TRAINER : SMALL GROUPS : FULLY ENCLOSED AREA
- Looking at some key basic training games to use EVERY DAY…
- Help build a really strong communication and FOCUS between you and your dog.
- Using play & fun to help the dogs learn ‘Good Behaviour’!
- PUPPY Activity Sessions
- Classes to help improve and ‘brush up’ your RECALL
Lots more information on our Fun Dog Training page… Here’s the link: https://dogsclub.co.uk/activity-days/
- £10 one way / £18 return – (Any journey outside a 10 mile radius of my home in Hove will incur anadditional cost @40p per mile)
- Transport to the Vet
- Transport to the Dog Groomers
- Transport to the Boarders/day care