FUN DOG AGILITY
The difference between ‘Fun Agility’ and ‘Competition Agility’ is that with Fun Agility there’s no pressure involved to be fast or fabulous!
The main purpose is to have fun, burn energy and enhance your great communication and bond with your dog. It’s a recreational sport for you and your dog to enjoy together.
Fun Agility is for all dogs, large and small, young and old, learning at their own pace and having great fun doing so! There’s no negative reprimanding at all… it is run by positive encouragement only.
The overall benefits of Fun Dog Agility are:-
- It’s great exercise for your dog (both physically and mentally wears them out!)… and great exercise for you too!
- It helps with their confidence and focus.
- It allows the dogs to have fun and enjoy the challenge and achievement no matter how slow or fast their learning capacity is.
- It helps to strengthen the bond and communication between you both.
- Agility is GREAT FUN for both of you!!
There are different ways to enjoy Fun Dog Agility with Dogs Club!
1. **Taster Sessions** – Progressive learning of basic, training size equipment in a simple format.
2. **Pop-up Fun Agility Park** – Set up as a course with training size equipment learning/practicing/having fun by running the course.
👉Pop ups are perfect for using once or twice p/month as a regular recreational exercise with your dog!
3. **4 Week Courses beginners** – Gradual progressive learning with full size equipment, building up to running a full size course.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – Puppies are not allowed to jump until they are over 6months old, and only low heights up to 18months.
Our 4 week Beginners Courses have now finished for the winter… back again next April 2019! – we will be starting a waiting list if you’re interested for next year… Just email Kate: email@example.com
- Winter 4 week Beginners Course – If you a gather a group of 4 or 5 people/dogs and would like to attend a 4 week beginners course , we can possibly arrange this in a park location… Please enquire if you are interested – call/text Kate: 07966 576705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-2-1 sessions – £20 for 30mins – please ask for further information.
‘Pop-Up’… FUN DOG AGILITY PARK
We’re delighted to launch our new ‘Pop-Up Fun Dog Agility Park’…
A playground for Dogs!
- Set up as a course with training size equipment
- Learn/practice/have great fun as a regular form of exercise/play with your dog
- Just £5 per dog/handler (for unlimited time)
- Different locations each weekend
- For beginners and intermediates – dogs from 6mths old+
- No need to book! Just come along and enjoy!
Forthcoming Dates plus many more continuing through the winter:- * 11am – 1.30pm *
Sun 10th Feb – Waterhall Playing Fields, off Mill Road BN1
Sat 16th Feb – Greenleas Recreation Ground, Hangleton Way BN3
Sun 24th Feb – Wish Park, Saxon Rd end, BN3
Sat 9th March – Withdean Park, Peacock Lane BN1
Sat 16th March – Greenleas Recreation Ground, Hangleton Way BN3
Fun Agility Taster Sessions
These are Taster Sessions for you to come along in a social, informal environment and enjoy an introduction to a few obstacles from a basic Agility course.
- Just £5 per dog/handler for unlimited time
- An opportunity to come and try Fun Dog Agility
- Learn progressively
- Basic training size equipment in a simple format set up
- Just drop by and enjoy!
- Come along anytime between 11am-1pm
Sat 2nd March – Wish Park, Wish Road side (near the Cafe), Hove BN3