FUN AGILITY – The difference between ‘Fun Agility’ and ‘Competition Agility’ is that with Fun Agility there’s no pressure involved to be fast or fabulous! The main purpose is to have fun.
Fun Agility is a recreational sport for you and your dog to enjoy together… It aids your dogs’ fitness, being both mentally and physically stimulating and at the very heart of it is to allow the dogs to have fun and enjoy the challenge and achievement no matter how slow or fast their learning capacity is. So what’s to stress about? There’s no negative reprimanding at all… it is run by positive encouragement only.
Fun Agility is for all dogs, large and small, young and old, learning at their own pace and having great fun doing so…
Novice Classes & Puppy Classes – Once all necessities are in place we will start our classes…
The aim of the classes are to:
- Improve your handling and communication with your own dog to effectively direct them through an agility course smoothly and with ease.
- Develop further off leash control and precision with your dog on the agility course.
- You and your dog will learn how he/she will follow your direction effectively.
- Maximise your dogs agility skills whilst having great fun, great exercise (both mentally and physically) and burning off excess energy. A tired dog is a happy dog!
- The course will be for groups of 4 or 5 only and will be structured with lesson plans.
To add your name to the waiting list… please contact Kate 07966 576705 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fun Agility in the Park
These are Taster Sessions for you to come along in a social environment and enjoy an introduction to the obstacles of a basic Agility course.
At Hove Recreation Ground – directly opposite The Old Rec Cafe…
Wish Park – near the Wish Park Cafe…
Just £4.75 per dog which includes a coffee (Americano, Latte or Cappuccino) from The Cafe plus as many guided rounds as possible on the agility course.
Our aim for Fun Agility in the Park is to:
- Have a social and relaxed get together
- An introduction to Fun Dog Agility
- Have guided/supervised use of basic agility obstacles.
- Just drop by and join in!
Forthcoming dates are:-
Saturday 21st October 10.30am – 12.30pm
Fun Dog Agility Taster Session in the Park
at Hove Recreation Ground, Old Shoreham Rd/Shirley Drive,
(Directly opposite the Old Rec Cafe)
Saturday 28th October 10.30am – 12.30pm
Fun Agility Taster Session in the Park
at Wish Park, Wish Road, BN3 4LN
(Just by Wish Park Cafe)