FUN DOG AGILITY
The difference between ‘Fun Agility’ and ‘Competition Agility’ is that with Fun Agility there’s no pressure involved to be fast or fabulous!
The main purpose is to have fun, burn energy and enhance your great communication and bond with your dog. It’s a recreational sport for you and your dog to enjoy together.
Fun Agility is for all dogs, large and small, young and old, learning at their own pace and having great fun doing so! There’s no negative reprimanding at all… it is run by positive encouragement only.
The overall benefits of Fun Dog Agility are:-
- It’s great exercise for your dog (both physically and mentally wears them out!)… and great exercise for you too!
- It helps with their confidence and focus.
- It allows the dogs to have fun and enjoy the challenge and achievement no matter how slow or fast their learning capacity is.
- It helps to strengthen the bond and communication between you both.
- Agility is GREAT FUN for both of you!!
- IMPORTANT NOTE – Puppies are not allowed to jump until they are over 6months old, and only low heights up to 18months.
Our 4 week Beginners Courses have now finished for the winter… back again next April 2019! – we will be starting a waiting list if you’re interested for next year… Just email Kate: email@example.com
- Winter 4 week Beginners Course – If you a gather a group of 4 or 5 people/dogs and would like to attend a 4 week beginners course , we can possibly arrange this in a park location… Please enquire if you are interested – call/text Kate: 07966 576705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-2-1 sessions – £20 for 30mins – please ask for further information.
‘Pop-Up’… FUN DOG AGILITY PARK
We’re delighted to launch our new ‘Pop-Up Fun Dog Agility Park’…
- Just £5 per dog/handler
- Unlimited time (in one session)
- Different locations each weekend
- For beginners and intermediates
- No need to book! Just come along and have some fun!
- Suitable for dogs over 6months old
Forthcoming Dates plus many more continuing through the winter:- * 11am – 1.30pm *
Sun 9th Dec – Waterhall Playing Fields, BN1
Sat 15th Dec – Wish Park (Saxon Rd end) BN3
Sun 23rd Dec – Withdean Park, Peacock Lane BN1
Sun 13th Jan – Waterhall Playing Fields BN1
Sat 19th Jan – Greenleas, Hangleton Lane BN3
Fun Agility Taster Sessions
These are Taster Sessions for you to come along in a social, informal environment and enjoy an introduction to a few obstacles from a basic Agility course.
- Just £4.75 per dog which includes a coffee from Wish Cafe plus unlimited time.
- Have a social and relaxed get together
- An introduction to Fun Dog Agility
- Have guided/supervised use of basic agility obstacles.
- Just drop by and enjoy!
Saturday 27th October – Wish Park, Wish Road (near Wish Park Cafe) – 11am – 1pm